Jesup and Hinesville, Georgia, Accident Injury Attorneys
As a well-established, Hinesville law firm serving Coastal Georgia and the Low Country, Phillips, Kitchings & Smith LLC brings a personalized comprehensive approach to each client's legal matter such as the following:
- Car accidents and other types of personal injury cases including slip-and-fall accidents and fatalities
- Social Security Disability claims and appeals
- Criminal defense including felony and misdemeanor crimes such as driving under the influence of alcohol (DUI)
- Family law matters such as divorce and child custody
- Juvenile court cases, including deprivation cases and delinquency matters
Georgia Lawyers Prepared to Represent, Advocate, Defend
Phillips, Kitchings & Smith brings Georgian clients the benefits of a respected general law practice. We are often called upon to handle unique and challenging legal issues. We devote energy and determination to resolving each legal matter in our clients' best interests.
Our Jesup personal injury lawyer's work experience in the insurance industry gives us an unusually in-depth knowledge that we put to use for our personal injury clients. Now representing injured people on the plaintiffs' side of personal injury, we can confidently advise clients about when it is most likely in their best interests to accept a settlement or go to trial.
Our Hinesville criminal defense attorney has several decades of experience representing clients in capital murder cases, drug trafficking cases, kidnappings and traffic offense matters. He accepts a wide range of felony and misdemeanor cases of all varieties.
Contact a Jesup Personal Injury and Family Law Attorney
Entrust your legal concerns to knowledgeable, experienced lawyers who will work with you one-on-one in pursuit of the most favorable outcomes. Contact us to schedule a consultation.